The October 2020 Calendar is available. You can download it HERE.
- Keep SWAG Beautiful returns on October 1st at 2:30 pm (1st -5th grade only).
- Thanksgiving basket registration starts October 19th (Thanksgiving baskets are for SWAG residents and Alachua county veterans). See the flyer below.
- Free dental exams and physicals for children at the SW Health Clinic. See the flyer below.
- Free COVID testing at the SW Health Clinic. Call 352-334-7910 for an appointment.
- The clothing closet is every Tuesday from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm.
- Breads & pastries food distribution is every Wednesday at 9:00 am.
- Free family meals are available every Wednesday at 11:00 am.
- Free notary services are available on the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays from 3:00 pm– 5:00 pm.
- DCF Rep. will be on-site Thursdays 9:30 am– 2:30 pm.
- Community dinner is scheduled for October 29th at 5:30 pm.
Thank you for supporting the SWAG Family Resource Center.
The October 2020 Calendar is Available for Download