The November 2020 Calendar is available for download. It can be accessed HERE. Check out program updates and featured upcoming events, including the flyers displayed on this page.
- Free flu shot clinic on November 11th from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Employability workshop on November 12th from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. Call the Family Resource Center to reserve your spot.
- Thanksgiving basket registration (Thanksgiving baskets are for SWAG residents and Alachua County veterans).
- Free dental exams and physicals for children at the SW Clinic. See the flyer below.
- Free COVID testing at the SW Health Clinic. Call 352-334-7910 for an appointment.
- Clothing closet is every Tuesday from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm.
- Breads & pastries food distribution is every Wednesday at 9:00 am.
- Free family meals every Wednesday at 11:00 am.
- Free notary services on the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- DCF Rep. will be on-site Thursdays 9:30 am – 2:30 pm.
- Community dinner is scheduled for November 12th at 5:30 pm.
Thank you for supporting the SWAG Family Resource Center!