View the SW Health Clinic brochure HERE.
816 SW 64th Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32607
Monday – Friday
8 AM to 5 PM
COVID-19 testing will be available at the SW Health Clinic starting on 7/27/2020, by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment for testing, call 352-334-7910 and specify you want COVID-19 testing at the SW Health Clinic. If the location is not specified, you will be scheduled for the drive thru site.
What to bring
- Appointments can be made by calling the clinic. Some walk-in spots available, but call ahead to confirm availability.
- Identification Required (picture ID preferred, but if no picture ID available other forms of ID such as voter registration card, birth certificate, hospital records, pay stub, etc. will be accepted).
- Any applicable insurance cards (if you have health insurance).
- Income Verification – through pay stubs, DCF/Food Stamp Award Letter, or letter from family member or friend; if recently terminated, final paycheck or statement on company letterhead that you are no longer employed.
The SW Health Clinic is unable to accommodate non-medical volunteers at this time. If you are a doctor, nurse, nurse practitioner, dentist, dental assistant, or other medical professional and are interested in volunteering, you can contact Brad Caron at Brad.Caron@flhealth.gov, or fill out our “Contact Us” form. Please make sure that you let us know that you are interested in volunteering at the SW Health Clinic (not the main branch of the health department, or the resource center), so that you will get properly connected.
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Family Planning (Birth control prescribing & dispensing)
- HIV Testing
- Adult Physicals
- Clinical Care
- WIC Services (Thursdays)
- Pediatric services available
- Birth Certificates and related services
- Low-cost dental services are now being offered at the SW Health Clinic!
- Services include extractions, fillings, comprehensive exams and cleanings.
- To get your appointment, complete the Dental Services Pre-eligibility Screening (health history questionnaire/ financial need assessment) at the clinic.
- Hours are 8-5, with a one-hour lunch break from 12:00-1:00.
- Dental Walk-ins: One per morning, one per afternoon – first-come-first-serve: emergencies only!