APPLICATIONS CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE SWAG FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER.
COUNSELOR IN-TRAINING INFO (CIT)
- The goal of this training program is to develop general leadership skills, work with kids and co-workers, and gain experience in planning and leading.
- High school students only.
- CITs will earn a stipend at the end of camp.
- Must live in the following neighborhoods to earn stipend: Linton Oaks, Majestic Oaks, Tower Oaks/Tower Glen, Hidden Oak, Holly Heights or Gordon Manor/Cedar Ridge.
- CITs who do not live in these neighborhoods may still apply but do not qualify for a stipend.
FOR MORE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 352-505-6823.