- HeadStart will be on-site to assist with enrollments, applications, and general questions every Monday from 9:30am to 12:00pm.
- Community Dinner is scheduled for Thursday, February 18 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- Family Court paperwork/packets are available for pickup during normal business hours. Packets for Temporary Custody, Paternity, and Dissolution of Marriage are available. You can contact the Sydney Self Help Center for additional help with packets.
- DCF Access Services will be available to assist with SNAP, Medicaid, and Cash Assistance applications, recertifications, and questions every Thursday from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
- Paper unemployment applications are available on a grab-and-go basis. For individuals experiencing difficulty completing online unemployment applications, we have paper ones that already have the postage paid on them.
The February 2021 Calendar is Available for Download