FREE COVID-19 testing is available at the SW Health Clinic on Mondays and Fridays. Call 352-334-7910 to make an appointment. When you call, be sure to specify you want COVID-19 testing at the SW Health Clinic. Otherwise, you will be scheduled for the drive-thru site.
For information about vaccines available to Alachua County residents, call 352-334-8810. You can call any day between 8:00 am and midnight. A DOH representative will call back when vaccines are available.
Alachua County has funds available to help people who are having difficulty paying rent and/or utilities due to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can learn more about the program and apply for assistance HERE.
Are you concerned about being evicted? If so, see the important information on this web page. For help, contact the Resource Center at 352-505-6823. Then, we can connect you to some of our partners that can help you!
At-Home Activity Ideas
- Travel to space with Access Mars
- Flutter with butterflies in real-time on the Florida Museum Butterfly Rainforest Live Canopy Cam
- Swim with sea creatures in the Monterey Bay Aquarium Live Cams
- Learn about bugs from the Insect Museum of West China
- Gaze at the majesty of Yosemite National Park