Visit our newly renovated clinic!
Clinic Location and Hours
We are open Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
816 SW 64th Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32607
What to bring
- Appointments can be made by calling the clinic. Some walk in spots available, but call ahead to confirm availability.
- Identification Required (picture ID preferred, but if no picture ID available other forms of ID such as voter registration card, birth certificate, hospital records, pay stub, etc. will be accepted).
- Any applicable insurance cards (if you have health insurance).
- Income Verification – through pay stubs, DCF/Food Stamp Award Letter, or letter from family member or friend; if recently terminated, final pay check or statement on company letterhead that you are no longer employed.
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Family Planning (Birth control prescribing & dispensing)
- HIV Testing
- Adult Physicals
- Clinical Care
- WIC Services (Thursdays)
- Pediatric services available
- Birth Certificates and related services
- Low-cost dental services are now being offered at the SW Health Clinic!
- Services include extractions, fillings, comprehensive exams and cleanings.
- To get your appointment, complete the Dental Services Pre-eligibility Screening (health history questionnaire/ financial need assessment) at the clinic.
- Hours are 8-5, with a one hour lunch break from 12:00-1:00.
- Dental Walk-ins: One per morning, one per afternoon – first-come-first-serve: emergencies only!